Thirty two readers responded to the poll.
Do you like sex/love scenes in the books you read? I ask because some people really like them, some people don't mind them, and others definitely want their fiction to go through a prude filter. Plus it's interesting to discuss.After the most common response, readers appeared equally split between really liking fiction to be bumping uglies and a definite disinterest in a story including sexual elements. Overall, from this tiny unscientific sample, I'm willing to proclaim that most readers like some sex in their books.
* Love scenes are fine if they contribute to characterization and plot. 22 votes, 68.8%
* I really enjoy sexuality in fiction. 5 votes, 15.6%
* No nookie for me. I don't want to go there. 3 votes, 9.4%
* Some sex is OK but only in small doses. 2 votes, 6.3%
* Love scenes are why I read! 0 votes, 0.0%
Even though the poll is closed at Goodreads, feel free to leave a comment on this subject if you like.